skip to main | skip to sidebar

Life is Beautiful!

" Do not be afraid! Open wide the doors to Christ!!" ... Do not be afraid! Christ knows 'what is inside a person'. Only he knows! Today, too often people do not know what they carry inside, in the deepest recesses of their soul, in their heart. Therefore-with humility and trust I beg and imlore you- allow Christ to speak to the person in you. Only he has the words of life, yes, eternal life".... Humanity is loved by God! -John Paul II

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I Like Big Bibles

Posted by Diva-Maria at 9:07 PM
Labels: I Like Big Bibles

1 comment:

Karen Henry said...

Awesome!

10:31 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Favorite Sites

  • allrecipes.com
  • Scrapjazz
  • Catholic Answers
  • El Salvador

My Blog Amigos

  • Melenie
  • Karen
  • Sarah
  • Jenn
  • Greg
  • Jamie
  • Kevin
  • Jenn & Mike

About Me

Diva-Maria
I am a Catholic mom who likes to challenge herself
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ▼  2007 (12)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  May (2)
      • Shoe Fetish
      • I Like Big Bibles
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2006 (2)
    • ►  October (2)